Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy in the Lord

I am happy in the Lord, because through everything he's made me able to cope with things I never could have handled before. But my broken heart now is ready to receive anything and anyone. It's so broken that there is no longer any pain, no more crying, only lots and lots of room, for Christ, for the brethren, even for my enemies. That's just how it is.

Mystery solved. I am either a madman, or dead already, or dreaming, or a fool, or maybe all of the above. But, what you see is what you get with me. And if anyone walks all over me, it's because I let them. Sometimes the Lord wants us to feel what it's like to be the ground on which we walk. Just dirt, simple dirt, that's what we're made of,
but not what we are.

Yes, as scripture says, ‘Man reaches the end of darkness when he pierces to the uttermost depth the black and lightless rock’
(Job 28:3).

No comments: