Monday, August 24, 2009

The Good News for Muslims

While the West, particularly the European Union, is being inundated and infiltrated by Muslims who are not becoming Europeans but creating a threatening presence in their host countries, behind the lines of Islamic jihad against the West is arising another kind of army and Presence in the lands of Islam—followers of Jesus Christ among whom He lives and moves as Lord, God and Savior.

I do not have a television set and have not watched TV in years, except by accident when I'm sitting in a waiting room at Les Schwab having new tires put on my car. For this reason I don't watch the news either, whether secular or Christian. This evening I visited the blog of an Arab brother who goes by the name of Avenging Apostate, and he has a very encouraging video there. You can visit his blog and see the video by clicking HERE. Or you can link to the video directly by licking HERE.

The video is from CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network), and so it is going to have a certain slant and emphasis, and for some this might be annoying. But the Good News is getting out to the Muslims, and that is a good thing, as holy apostle Paul writes, "It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice." (Philippians 1:15-18 NIV)

No comments: