Sunday, November 11, 2007

Michael Beautiful

Andrew performing his composition, Michael Beautiful.


I recently discovered that my son Andrew has upgraded his musical presence on the internet. In addition to his regular MySpace site, he also has a YouTube presence, jazzpsalti. Though the stated aim of my blog is to communicate, not to entertain, to advertise Andrew's music and give you a sample here is not, I hope, going back on my word. Music can be merely entertainment, but it can also be a testimony of one's life in Christ, and it can also minister to others. Andrew's music ministers to me, and I think it does the same for others as well. Sometimes I have his music in a loop on this blog. For now, there's no loop running, so you can view and hear this sample.

If you like this music, you can link to it anytime from my blog side panel, or open it and save it in your favorites. You will also see in Andrew's MySpace, a calendar of where and when you can see and hear him "live". He also lists the services at which he will be singing as a psalti (cantor) at Aghía Triás Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Portland, Oregon. I encourage you to check out his music and video sites and get in touch with him.

2 comments:

pilgrim said...

Thank you Andrew...

Randy Hurst said...

I have listened to this on your blog many times...to see Andrew perform it is, as I just posted, another proof that we are Fearfully and Wonderfully made.

What a treat. Like David for Saul.